The main objective of this center is to provide all possible assistance to strengthen the role of businesswomen and entrepreneurs in the economy and trade in the Palestinian private sector. The center is looking forward not only to increase the income of businesswomen’s but also to activate their role to serve the Palestinian society in the economical, political and social fields. To reach this goal, the center will provide services to women entrepreneurs, not only through its personnel, but also through the activation of the channels of communication with the specialized services institutions working in Palestine.
In addition to its role in providing services to women entrepreneurs, "Business Development Center" will also work to create the most efficient legal and regulatory frameworks in supporting businesswomen projects.
How the center will serve businesswomen?
Center will provide a range of services for businesses, small and medium enterprises that can be organized by businesswomen and entrepreneurs, in four areas aimed at improving the overall performance and maximize their economic values such as business incubators, training, consultancy, information and studies. The services can include the following:
- Legal Advice: Registration of the company, resolving disputes with relevant parties, providing them with the regulations and instructions relating to certain economic fields, and any other legal advice may be required by the facility.
- Technical Assistance: Advisory services through specialized institutions.
- Provide the supporting information required to access the sources of loans.
- Provide library include many researches, studies, printed, and audio visual references.
- Provide opportunities for training and support in administrative, financial and technical fields.
Finally, it must be emphasized that the center will make the greatest effort to provide services for all businesswomen, for those who already own a running projects, as well as women who seek to enter the economical field. The center will be ready in principle to work in all Palestinian areas and in various economic sectors.